Medical Information Request
Did you mean: patients?
- PBS Information: This product is listed on the PBS as a Section 100 item for the treatment of patients with severe chronic idiopathic (immune) thrombocytopenic purpura who meet certain conditions. Refer to PBS Schedule for full authority information...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- In this workshop Professor Pierre Laneuville presents an interesting case on managing a CML patient who has been on long-term TKI treatment. Download slides This video discusses... 0:40 - Case 1 4:00 - Discussion - CV Risk management for patients who...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- PI CMI REVOLADE ® is indicated for the treatment of: 1 Paediatric patients with chronic immune thrombocytopaenia (ITP) who have failed other treatments and either (a) need an increased platelet concentration for a planned procedure or (b) are at a high...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- Every 1 mmHg change = 10% change in risk of glaucoma progression. 1 The higher a person’s IOP, the higher the risk of glaucoma progression and visual field loss. 1,2 References: 1. Leske MC et al. Arch Ophthalmol 2003;121:48–56. 2. Lichter PR et al ...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- The content presented in this video does not necessarily represent the views of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia Pty Ltd (Novartis). Novartis cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus