Medical Information Request
- PI CMI PBS Information : Authority required (STREAMLINED) for chronic heartfailure. Patients must be NYHA Class II–IV, have LVEF ≤40% and be receiving optimal standard chronic heart failure treatment. Refer to PBS Schedule for full Authority Information...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- PI CMI Sandostatin ® LAR ® , administered by a single use, deep intragluteal injection is indicated for the treatment of patients with 1 : Acromegaly Advanced neuroendocrine tumours of the midgut Sandostatin ® LAR ® first * : Helps control symptoms of...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- HEART FAILURE: A GP DISEASE STATE A guide to optimising your patient’s treatment Full version. Ideal for Dinner Meeting (60 + minutes) Download document HEART FAILURE: A GP DISEASE STATE A guide to optimising your patient’s treatment Short version. Ideal...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia Pty Limited (ACN 004 244 160) and its related bodies corporate (we) processes personal information about you to provide you with products and services and to provide information which we think may be of interest to you...
- Perspectives on patient care in ITP Are we doing everything we can for patients with ITP? Introducing I-WISh, a collaboration among Global ITP experts, patient groups and Novartis aiming to uncover the impact of ITP on daily life and patient perceptions...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- Reference Study Name Title File 10 Myelination MRI diffusion metrics are sensitive to changes in fingolimod treatment https://onlinelibrary.ectrims-congress.eu/ectrims/2017/ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS20... 10 Myelination Sensitivity of magnetic resonance imaging to...
- Watch international and Australian experts discuss topics relating to chronic myeloid leukaemia Case Study Pierre Laneuville, MD This case study concerns the management of a young male with CML who had not reached EMR and was experiencing multiple side...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus
- Explore two different MS journeys via an interactive educational platform that incorporates 3-dimensional MRI data with clinical features from two different MS patients. Inside MS was developed in partnership by Sydney Neuroimaging Analysis Centre and...Twitter Linkedin Facebook Pinterest Google plus